Mashable, New York, paid summer editorial interns
Mashable is seeking ambitious and motivated undergraduate (juniors and seniors) and graduate-level editorial interns for summer 2013.
As an editorial intern you’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from Mashable editors in Mashable’s New York City Headquarters. Responsibilities include research, fact checking, copy editing and writing.
- Must be available a minimum of 18 hours a week
- Based in NYC
- Strong familiarity with WordPress (HTML)
- Strong fact checking skills
- Strong grasp of grammar and AP Style
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
- Hard worker who’s driven and has a fantastic attitude
- Knowledge of the digital space and Mashable’s core coverage areas
*Mashable Internships are Paid*