Route

My typical way of getting to class is walking to Fulton and Malcom X Boulevard, and riding the A or C to Jay Street. I then walk from Jay street to the college, but it was very depressing. Therefore, I caught the 3 train on Eastern Parkway and got off at Borough Hall. When you get out of the train station the first thing that is noticed is the Manhattan Bridge. The color of the bridge is greyish blue. There are black benches and lamps. There are tiles are grey and there is a Henry Ward Beecher and a Christopher Columbus monument there as well. The Supreme Court of New York is also there which has light brown color that’s very clean. It has a black fountain with flowers going all around it. The tall trees and beautiful flowers help to complete the look. I then turn right onto Johnson Street and came onto Adams street. It has a tree guarded by a black rope right next to a traffic light. On the corner of tech and Johnson street the City Tech Café is on the corner. And then it leads to Jay Street which makes my destination on the left.