conglomeration

conglomeration

noun con·glom·er·a·tion \ kən-ˌglä-mə-ˈrā-shən is the state of being conglomerate a mixed mass of collection . where I first seen this word was in the class reading of walk with me. is where I saw this word I tried to read the paragraph over to see if I understood what the word means but I still could not understand the word so I decide to look the word conglomeration up which I still really didn’t understand until they used in in a sentence for me where I could understand the word conglomeration because the first definition they gave me I really didn’t understand what the word meant the first definition still had confused me some the first  definition was to be in a state of conglomerate which means what literally . So when I went to look the word up further and used it in a sentence I think I may understand the word a little better then before .
ok going to try to use it in a sentence to make sure I understand the word that is a beautiful conglomeration of flowers {meaning a lot of flowers a conglomeration of } so now that I understand the word I can use it in a sentence and now when I see the word I am not confused by the word.