Warehouse Juxaposition

The walk started when I was looking for a monument that is being removed or should be removed for controversy. But this isn’t a building that had repairs on the outside or a new name to show it and according to google maps it doesn’t have a pinpoint. The path I took put me in-front of the US post office and the U.S Bankruptcy Court-East District of NY. You will then see Walt Whitman park and continue to Columbia Hts. Then you walk down towards Old Fulton Street and the building is on Front st. It is across the street from Julian’s pizza and Grimaldi’s pizza. Now you are in dumbo. What made me choose this as a juxtaposition was a conversation with my cousin. Him and I were listening to Jay-z lyrics from his new album and he referred to dumbo as a opportunity to an investment that he missed out on. Before when a place in dumbo was worth 2 it’s now worth 25 million. The building is now a full service coop. The interface is now that the building no longer is occupied by the press or its employees walking in and out, there are now residents walking in and out with a doorman at there service. My juxtaposition is located on 28 Old Fulton Street.The Eagle Warehouse is now renovated condominiums but the facade is the same as its original. So it looks like a vacant warehouse that used to be The Brooklyn Daily Eagle.