Walk around brooklyn

My walk began right after class at like 10:55. I got out of the school and made a right turned and I passed the court house and walked down jay street and metro tech for about two block I noticed there where a lot of stores around and food carts. I noticed the Nathan’s cart I usually eat at whenever I’m in a rush and then the subway station I usually come and leave from. As I walked more down I noticed the pizza place I ate from once. Then I made a left turn into this  unfamiliar street I never been there or ate around there but there were so many stores like hawaii costume stores delis little places to grab food and eat so at the end of that block I made a left onto Lawrence street. Chipotle was on the left and five guys was on the right I haven’t ate at that chiptole much but I ate at five guys a lot so I went right and straight down myrtle ave. Once I reached the end of myrtle ave I turned left onto Flatbush ave. As I head down that road I noticed a lot of construction was going on and there was a gas station across the street. Heading more down I realized I wasn’t far from the Mattahan bridge and then I noticed a big building which was the Brooklyn international high school  and it didn’t look much like a high school cause from where I live high schools look like castles mansion type not like the way this one looked so I realized I was running out of time I walked more down almost to the beginning of the bridge I noticed this one building that said bar and restaurant and it looked very fancy so right before to get on the bridge I made a left turn down this street that had parking lots and then made around left to realize damn I’m not far school so I went back to school and made it just in time for English at 11:30