Project #2 Reflection

With this project I am excited because I am a very good team player. I do work,I have played sports and have been in clubs.So I’m use to working with others very well. I do think it’s great do do projects with other people but, the only thing that gets to me is when people don’t do there part. Cause what happens is that I’m always the one who ends up doing all the work and I don’t like that at all. With this project and finding a monument I would have to communicate with my group of which monument they would like to do or feel comfortable doing. As a team we have to come together to do our part and make sure that all the work is done correctly and on time. Which will consist of making time out of class to meet if possible so the work gets done. I hope that it if I’m in a group there communication.

1 thought on “Project #2 Reflection

1. Jade

Casylee I agree with you a hundred percent with the idea of ending up doing the work by yourself because others won’t pick up their part and I hope that we do not have to go through any of those problems with any of our group members