Holiday greetings from the OpenLab and congratulations to all on the closing of another semester!
While our weekly “Spotlight” blog series will go on hiatus for the season, we wanted to remind you of the sites we featured this past semester, and encourage you to check them out if you haven’t already done so.
Fall 2020 Spotlight Posts
- Connect Days Career and Technology Education
The OpenLab for Students
- Student Technology Needs Survey
- Celebrating Julia Jordan
- Understanding the City, Fall 2020 (LIB2205ID ARCH 2205)
- ComD Advisement Information Site
- ComD Internship Coordination Site
- Pharmacology (DEN 2315)
- Architecture Club
- OER at City Tech
- Fifth Annual Science Fiction Symposium
- Experiential Art and Design Club
- Teaching Math in a Remote Semester
We also began releasing a series of OpenLab screencasts, providing audiovisual guidance to using different features of the OpenLab.
In addition to reviewing these posts from this past fall, you can find a full curated list of all sites that have been spotlighted in our Spotlight Archive. This archive offers visitors 3 curated lists to help them sort through the posts:
As always, we also encourage you to check out our in-house sites:
The OpenLab Community Team will continue to offer email support over winter break– please contact us with questions or concerns.
We will also soon announce our winter programming. We will be in touch as we get more events and workshops on our calendar!
Wishing you all a very happy holiday season!
The OpenLab Community Team