The OpenLab Community Team offers students, faculty, and staff members support for getting started, setting up your OpenLab site, continuing your OpenLab work, and more:
- Sign up for One-on-one Open Hours for a 30-minute Zoom session with a member of the OpenLab Community Team
- Join a co-working session for quiet working time with others, with the option to move to a breakout room for conversation or questions
- Sign up for one of our scheduled workshops, or request a workshop for your group
- Use Help materials and screencasts to guide your work
- Reach out for email support by sending a message to us at OpenLab@CityTech.cuny.edu or via our contact form.
OpenLab co-working hours are virtual quiet meet-up sessions for anyone to join to get work done. Breakout rooms are available for conversation or questions. All are held via Zoom, so when it’s time for the session, join and quietly work through your to-do list!
Tuesday, 5/02/23: 1:30pm-3:30pm: open session for students, faculty, and staff
Tuesday, 5/09/23: 1:30pm-3:30pm: open session for students, faculty, and staff
Tuesday, 5/16/23: 1:30pm-3:30pm: Calling all Students! Join this co-working session, especially as you prepare for final exams or finish working on a final project.
Tuesday, 5/23/23: 1:30pm-3:30pm: Calling all Instructors! Join this co-working session, especially as you read, respond, grade, etc, before grades are due!
No need to register–just join via Zoom at any point in the session and get to work!
1 thought on “Co-Working Hours”
Comments are closed.