Some things promised from the last meeting;
- Here’s the Ed White Phase 2 article I was discussing. Worth the read.
- Here’s the Institute Guide that I reminded you of. The guidelines for the reflection paper for the portfolio suggest three things:
- Students should address change as readers, writers, and learners.
- Students should document their changes by referencing specifics from the course.
- They should look backwards, inwards, outwards, and forwards to address the issue of transfer.
- Here are four sample final reflection portfolio assignments.
- Here’s a sample Portfolio of 12k words, but please note that it does not reflect the current changes in the curriculum.