Business Letter to Cablevision

Optimum Online, Cablevision

164 20th St #1

Brooklyn, NY 11232

(718) 788-0372

Fitzpatrick Phillips, Manager

September 16, 2012

Dear Mr. Fitzpatrick Phillips,

I am a Optimum’s customer since a good time until today. I am writing this letter to  express special appreciations towards the service that was provided to me last week after I recently moved to a new apartment.

One week ago I moved to a new apartment, after notifying the customer service about my  plan, very intelligently, they appointed me a day for uninstallation. With respect of time, the technicians came and did all they had to do in order to disconnect my whole system. Gently and with respect they came once more to my new address then made all the installations in a very short amount of time. They even took their time to explain me certain details that I should understand which will allow me  to fix things by myself in case of  a problem and before I contact the customer service. The installation went very smooth and quick.

Once again I want to thank you for your good management and for the service that Cablevision is providing to all its customers while being sincere each time. I am actually enjoying watching television, using the phone without forgetting the fast Internet that is offered in one package for a very affordable price.

Yours Sincerly,

Fabrice Douillard

Optimum’sCustomer

business letter

Apple

Tim Cook, CEO

1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
408.996.1010

09/15/2012

Dear Mr. Tim Cook,

I am a long time Apple customer starting from when you had Macintosh computers. I have always been satisfied with the products your company sold until now. Your latest product which consumers have been long awaiting, the Iphone 5, is a complete duplicate of the Iphone 4. Your company has not fulfilled its promise to revolutionize the next generation phone.

We as customers and supporters of your company were expecting something different. Your business strategy might be great for business, but it is not fair for us. We pay hundreds of dollars and feel so overwhelmed when your latest products come out, and Apple fails to live to its reputation. The camera for instance, is still the same and hasn’t gotten any better. The 8 megapixel camera was on Android phones long before the Iphone finally got it on their devices. The phones are finally on a 4G network, but the internet is still slow and I personally see no difference since I am an everyday web user. The battery life is supposed to get better, but I still end up losing charge in the middle of the day. Apple needs to understand, if we have a phone that does so many things like play games, listen to music, browse the web, and multitask on the phone, that we will definitely take advantage of all this. They need to give us a long lasting battery.

Why should we make your company rich if we are not profiting ourselves at the end of the day? Your job should be to give the consumers what they want. Samsung has successfully done that and that is why a lot of customers have switched mobile devices. I still haven’t given up on you and believe you can make this happen. I am not looking for compensation, but do expect better from a company who I have supported and watched grow for many years. I hope you don’t continue to disappoint.

Yours truly,

Mohammed Alam

632 Ocean Pkwy

Brooklyn, NY 11230