Writing here and there and everywhere

LN Draft – Jason Chen

In a building with 6,000 other students, you would think it’d be much more lively, filled with voices throughout the halls. Yet I find myself alone in the silent atmosphere of a secluded stairway, accompanied by the hissing of the radiator. The sunlight pours through the window and the breeze through the opening. The irritating, occasional sounds footsteps and chatter break the silence. I’ve been a recluse, and I know I’m not the only one. The only thought I had was the concern of being caught for it had always haunted me as I didn’t want any trouble. I just simply wanted some time alone, some time to let my mind wander, away from the confined room where all the chaotic shouting and yelling of the mass of my peers. Every day during my free time, I would aimlessly wander throughout the halls, stopping by to look out the window, up at the bright blue sky, feeling a little sense of freedom. Time slowly passes by as I hear the voices of other students in the classrooms and the rumbling from the staircase gets louder. My classmates huddle up by the door and I say to myself, I’ve made it halfway through the day.
*I probably didn’t write an education narrative but this is what I’ve got regarding what I can think of from just High School, if I really just completely missed the topic I was supposed to be talking about, please just point it out since I don’t even know exactly what I’m supposed to be writing about.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I think this is great, or at least a great start. What happened next? How did that impact your time in school or what you learned or how you learned it or what you feel about it now?

2. Danielle

I think it’s great! I like how detailed you are in the story. I would like to know what happens next? It makes me want to know about high school life and what happens next.

3. Zachary F.

I think this is really interesting and I would like to learn more. Tell me more in class next time about how this experience affected you in your school life. I want to know what happens after.