From what I’ve seen so far from different Articles The ingredients Of an education narrative would be conflict, setting, plot,  and point of view. Without these main ingredients what makes a narrative ?what are we being taught ? what do we see ? what do we notice ? what can we learn ? what are we exactly taking notes on?. According to these two articles I have noticed techniques that were used such as humor, metaphors & imagery. If you ever thought of writing  your own narrative a good place would be to think what actions and what setting are you looking for put some thought into that then you will need dialogue.  You should always ask yourself some questions that other people would ask you about your own narrative. As you get the idea think about the setting and if your narrative is based on multiple settings make sure you actually create an image in order for others to imagine and feel if as they were there. If I was to create my own narrative questions I would have is what is the main ingredient that really makes a narrative the best narrative ?  Is there a certain way a narrative should be or can it be our own creative style? What do you think tell me how would you start your narrative and if so you can tell me what is the best way of how to start and how to end.