I might do a blog post or brochure about Remote Learning and what I learned about it so far, I want to address the college freshman and upcoming senior in … Read More
I believe their multiple ways to speak every language. English I speak differently when it’s toward my family, work, and friends. This means that base on your environment we adapt … Read More
- First, think about all the events that happened as a student, and how that shapes your mind on education. Also what you took away from that specific event.
- The thing
- What’s wrong with starting research with a thesis statement? When is it okay to start with one?
Starting with a thesis is incorrect because you are already making the declaration … Read More
English wasn’t my first language. neither was born in America, I was born in Haiti. I moved here when I was eight years old with my mother and little brother. … Read More
In this article “Navigating This Perfect Storm” by Ellen Carillo, discusses how some students don’t understand why somethings were written and most of them don’t care about the actual reading … Read More
Dear future me,
Hope you pass all your classes, I have not to doubt. Just learned and not be too nervous. Online classes are not that bad, the more you … Read More
- Writing is a way to express your emotion through words.
- Revising is one important step that can lead to perfection.
- English class is one of the best places for critical
Hi, My name is Romuald Thomas, there are many words that would describe me right now but I’m most grateful. This year started off horribly, didn’t think I would be … Read More