ENG1101 Blain FA2020

active 2 years, 6 months ago
ENG1101 Blain FA2020
English
1101

This is the course site for Jackie Blain’s ENG 1101 synchronous class for Fall 2020. Comp I is designed to help students read, think, and compose across a variety of situations.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Jacquelyn Blain

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 1 time; view clone(s).

Maker’s Eye – Emel P

Throughout reading Donald M. Murray's piece he really does explain to the reader the difference […] See MoreMaker’s Eye – Emel P

Makers eye- Manesa

One of my favorite lines from Murray’s piece would be “writers must learn to be their own best […] See MoreMakers eye- Manesa

Maker’s Eye- Rashed Saikat

Writing is  not as easy as we think it is. Writing takes a lot of practice and effort. “ when pr […] See MoreMaker’s Eye- Rashed Saikat

Comment on "Private: From Yuong Huao in advance"

Same to you too I hope you enjoy your holiday with friends and family. Be safe! See MoreComment on "Private: From Yuong Huao in advance"

Comment on "Message for the future"

The semester's almost over and here reading over this, I realized this was kind of inspirational […] See MoreComment on "Message for the future"

Comment on "Proposal-Emel P"

I can see this being a great proposal. The way your'e targeting these audiences, parents, and […] See MoreComment on "Proposal-Emel P"