HMGT 1102 / Section 7404
Professor John Richard Akana
- The Crew Can Have a Little Coconut Cake
- Fred Franzia and the Legacy of Two-Buck Chuck
- Three Spots to Try if You Don’t Mind a Line
- The Singaporean Hawker Market Comes to Midtown
- New Anthony Bourdain Book Traces His Life and Last, Painful Days
- Restaurant Review: Laser Wolf in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- How About Them Apples? Research Orchards Chart a Fruit’s Future.
- At 86, Jacques Pépin Isn’t Slowing Down
- Federal Government’s $20 Billion Embrace of ‘Climate Smart’ Farming
- This Subway Sandwich Is Sanctioned by the M.T.A.
- The End of the $25,000 NFL Rookie Dinner?
- Dragon Fruit Is Showing Up All Over. So Why Are Farmers Leaving the Business?
- What to Cook Right Now
- What to Cook This Week
- An Eggplant Pasta Dinner That Makes the Most of Bread Crumbs
Author Archives: Jessica
Date: December 12, 2013 To: Professor Akana From: Jessica Santana Subject: Anna Nurse Workshop Memo Who was the presenter? The presenter was Craig Hobson. He is an executive chef in Le Cirque. Craig has presented two different dishes in which … Continue reading
Brooklyn Cupcake was founded by sisters Carmen Rodriguez and Gina Madera in the year 2010. Located in Williamsburg 335 Union Avenue. What came to just be a hobby in Carmen’s home kitchen she started making Latin and Italian flavored cupcakes, … Continue reading
If I said I was from Mexico, where in the mornings you wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread with a cup of coffee ready to be served in another hand. Where your surrounded by the ones you … Continue reading