Read and React 4

The Walt Disney World company is composed of over 25,000 employees, yet they keep up with all of their employees when it comes to anniversaries, and birthdays, this is one way to keep the magic alive for the cast.  The leaders at my location keep in touch with all the cast members which i suppose goes on around the entire Disney area.  They always greet us and converse about our day, past and future which makes us feel comfortable and like they care.  It’s a great way to keep up with the cast members.

Now, for the guest the magic moments rely on us, we must keep the magic alive.  Yesterday i went to the park before work with two of my fellow cast members, we went to Norway over at Epcot and ordered rice pudding one of my co workers is allergic to gluten so she was told she cant have the strawberries and got super sad.  One of the Norwegian cast members saw this and offered her fresh cut strawberries, as non important this may seem for some people it made my coworker super happy and it was a magical moment.  Things like this make us cast members satisfied, and warm our heart up.  Magical moments arent necessarily just for children, you can do something as giving a birthday call to an elderly guest and brighten their day up.

Keeping the magic alive is a large part of our role, and its something i love to do.

This entry was posted in Read and React 4. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Read and React 4

1. What the Cast Member in Norway was a wonderful example of making magic and endlessly valuable to guest satisfaction.

How is it that what you experienced as a guest and what you do as a cast member relates back to the article? Be specific when writing about the information in the article.

Prof. Goodlad