Reflective weekly journal 14

It was a normal day, I woke up got ready, ate breakfast and went to work. On my way to work the bus broke down, I was worried I was going to be late so I was really upset, but luckily Transtar did something right and send a replacement bus very fast. I got to work at 7:55 so I was in the clear. I went into the breakout room where we have our meetings 3 days a week, I sat down and waited for the managers to start the meeting, this time they started the meeting with recognitions. All I was thinking about was how many checkouts I was going to have on my board when my thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name, one of my rooms were inspected by the QA and I got a 100%, I was flabbergasted! It was the first time QA has inspected one of my rooms because I would always be off the days they go in. My old manager from the building I started my housekeeping journey came up to me after the meeting was over and gave me a hug and told me that she wasn’t surprised I got that score, I was so happy I texted my sister right away and told her. I feel so accomplished and proud of my self.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Reflective weekly journal 14

1. Kaity says:

YAY! 100% you deserved it! You’ve been working really hard! I also got 100% on my last QA score. Hopefully I will do good again.