Weekly Reflective Journal 7

Wilderness lodge occupancy finally started to go back into the 90 percent area and that meant back to working with at a faster pace. I honestly prefer the busier weeks because it keeps me occupied and I get to interact with some guests a little more. Though for housekeepers we get minimal interaction with our guest, I think its best to make the best of it whenever we get to meet a guest. Since the holiday season is approaching, I am actually feeling excited for it even though I know there will be more work and higher chances of getting extra checkout rooms on our boards. I feel that I have been picking up my pace for doing checkouts and that I am ready for the holiday season.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Weekly Reflective Journal 7

1. Carol.Pelaez says:

I agree with you Johnny I prefer when us the resorts are at a higher occupancy because it does keep you occupied. I love working in a fast pace environment because although at my previous job I did work in a fast pace environment here at Disney its better because I feel like I’m giving the guest a better service and that is exactly what the guest is looking forward too.

2. While accupancy is low you both may wish to ask your leaders if you can cross train. What else can you learn about? Houseman? Lost and Found? Reception? Stocking?…