Disney Expectations

I have very mixed expectations when it comes to my participation in the Walt Disney World College Program.

I am expecting to have a fun time, but I am concerned with the amount of work and school work I will have on my list of responsibilities.I don’t know what to expect with certain work aspects, but I am content with the unknown. I am doing this for the experience, and the uncertainty interests me.

2 Responses to Disney Expectations

1. Dear Mattew!! I am glad to hear that you are coming to Walt Disney World. I see the concerns that you have but that is part of the whole learning process that you will go to deal with. Remember that you would be here living, learning and earning. You need to come with an open mind willing to learn not just how to manage your life at WDW, but also your time and money. It is important that you learn how to do it because you are going to be a full time student and a full time employee. Besides that, you will always have fun, even at your work place. So, do not worry about those things now and get ready to live the best experience you could ever imaging to have in your life. I will see you here.