CUNYFirst and Registration

By this time you must have heard about City Tech’s transition away from ESIMS to CUNYFirst. This transition is being made in order to update the technology used in registration and record keeping throughout CUNY.

So what does it mean to you?

1. Well, you no longer have access to ESIMS and Degree Audit may not be completely accurate until CUNYFirst is completely up and running.
  2. There were no mid semester grades available through ESIMS. Unless you hear from be via email stating that you have a BL or U then you are passing.
  3. You must claim your CUNYFirst account. Go to the City Tech website to do this.
  4. Registration will begin May 6. You will receive email notifications from the college informing you about your exact time to begin your registration process.

Please reply to this post to let me know that you received this message, that you claimed your account and to let me know if you have any questions. All questions are welcome. I suggest you review CUNYFirst before your registration date to ensure that you know how to use the system.

4 Responses to CUNYFirst and Registration

1. Victoria says:

dear professor Goodlad,

I claimed my account and am getting to know the new system.

thank you

2. Zhe Zhuang says:

Dear Professor Goodlad,

I got my CUNYfirst ID and try to figure out how to select classes successfully.

Thank you

3. donyun0827 says:

Hi, Prof. Goodlad

I already registered classes for Fall 2013.

Is it still possible to register Internship class (HGMT 4802 ) for Summer 2013?

Don Yun

4. Dear Prof. Goodlad

I already register for the fall semester. thank you so much for all your time!

Karina Fabian