Reflective Journals#14

This week was not bad because I didn’t need to work until 2:30AM for the whole week.  And I already finished my classes last week, so I had actually two days off.  On Wednesday, we had the graduation party for all the college program and international college program.  It was really amazing.  I got my certificate on that day, and I took pictures with Mickey and Minnie.  I think that’s the only time we could see Mickey and Minnie were wearing the graduation uniform.  But the line for taking pictures with them was extremely long, and we only could take one shot with them either you were taking in a group or individually.  However, even though we could only take one shot, people were still waiting on the line to take a picture with them.  I thought that would be the memorable moment for all of us.  Furthermore, we had free food which everyone loves that.  This graduation party was valuable to me because I won’t have another chance to join the college program again in the future.  I really enjoyed it on that day.

Huihong He

Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort

Housekeeping

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Reflective Journals#14

1. You make graduation sound truly amazing, I am going to be coming to Disney this spring. Mickey and Minnie are my two favorite characters and I would wait in that long line for them, frame and keep that picture as a forever memory. I also gasped a bit when I saw that you can work until 2:30 am, caffeine must be a dear friend of yours. I’m glad you got to experience this program before you graduated and I hope my experience and graduation day is just as fun as yours was.

2. nschloss says:

I’m glad that you had fun at graduation, I am a bit upset that I was not able to make it. I heard it was fun.

3. The graduation event is a great model for supporting a workforce. The time, effort and money put into it creates many long term positive effects for CPs. How do you think you can use a celebration with a more permanent workforce?