Weekly Reflective Journal 14

During my last week of my program I was deployed to Caribbean Beach resort.  I was so upset because it would have been my last week to work at All- star and say goodbye. Later on I find out that Jaycie  one of the first friends I made during this program was deployed with me, it made me feel a lot better to know I wouldn’t be alone in a new resort. Getting the chance to see what is like outside a resort that wasn’t a value resort was a really cool experience. I was able to see how it’s very similar but very different at the same time. For example I was still doing the same things as a concierge over there but the volume of guest was different. It was so slow at Caribbean Beach and I was so use to the high volume of guest we have at All-Star. Being over at Caribbean Beach turned out to be a great learning experience plus I loved my new costume. I felt like I was really on an island.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Reflective Journal 14

1. Carol.Pelaez says:

Being deployed must have been a hassle on your last week to adjust with scheduling and bus schedule but I’m sure you did great. I’m happy that you were able to experience your role in a different location to see what more they have rather than All-Star. I wish I had the opportunity to get deployed and learn what other resorts do differently in the same role.