Journal 15

This week my hours started to pick up again because guests are starting to come in and staying for the holiday season. I think its pretty early but its still nice to have all the hours. Its is starting to sink in that in a few weeks I will be leaving here and the friends that I have met. I try not to think about it but it is starting to sadden me a bit.

I just got two new roommates from Peru and they seem to be pretty nice so it switches up the dynamic in the apartment pretty good.

The parks have been so busy but I have tried to visit as much as I can. I even went resort hopping for the first time to take pics of all the Christmas Decorations. They really make it a magical experience for their guests.

I also got a chance to eat breakfast in Ohana in the Polynesian Resort and the food was really good. The entertainment was also great. I was so happy to get a chance to do that.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal 15

1. Carol.Pelaez says:

Resort hopping during this holiday season is the best! They have amazing decorations and as well gingerbread houses and you probably know what I mean by gingerbread houses, actual houses. As soon as you enter the resorts you automatically smell the gingerbread especially at The Contemporary Resort.