Weekly Reflective Journal 11

My program is soon coming to end and I’m really happy to be going home but I’m also sad because I’ve made such great friends. I might not have the chance to see them again but I’m hoping we all stay in touch. It also kind of sucks that I’ve become so comfortable with my role and I’ll be leaving soon because I won’t have more time to actually enjoy  my job. I hope that with all the experience and new things I’ve learn it will help me get a better job in New York.

My roommates and I have decided to do a secret Santa since we aren’t going to at home for Christmas. We even decorated the apartment so it feels warm and cozy just in time for the holidays.We also been trying to do as much as we can in Disney before our programs are over. I feel like I have already accomplished a lot that was on my bucket list. For example I was able to have dinner at Be Our Guest which was a great experience. I got two more restaurants that I want to go to before my program is over and they are 50’s Prime Time Cafe and Trail’s End Restaurant.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Weekly Reflective Journal 11

1. Your apartment is very cozy and I love the decorations. You guys are defiantly in the Christmas sprite. It great that you bonded nicely with your roommates and had the unique diversity experience and enjoyed each other company. I really did not have that bond with my roommates but made a lot new international friends. Its great to hear overall! Happy Holidays Georgina, hope to stay in touch !

2. Kaity says:

I am so jealous that you have a concierge role. Maybe next time when I apply to this program, I might be lucky. O yes! I already made a reservation on Christmas Eve to eat at Trail’s End Restaurant. I hope it is good! I am so glad that you are enjoying the program too.

3. Carol.Pelaez says:

I wish I could go to be our guest I heard it’s amazing I hope you had an amazing time. Did you met the beast? Dinning is one of my favorite things to do as well.

I love how the other day we were able to work with each other although it was only for a while it’s great to know how close our departments need one another to make our guests have a magical day.