Weekly Reflective Journal 15

This week was definitely a stress reliever because one of the roommates that I’ve been having issues with has finally gotten termed. We’ve been having issues with one another since the first 2 weeks of the program but I would never initiate anything with him and he would constantly harass me. He left a threat note on my door saying “Snitches will always get stitches b*tch*ss. You’ve f*ck*d with the wrong person -N.Y” He was the only other one from New York City so the note was clearly from him. I reported this to security immediately but nothing end up happening. I went to my managers at work and even my executive housekeeper about the situation since I am close with them and see if they could help me. Indeed they did. My executive housekeeper contacted housing and talked to them about a situation and right on that day, that roommate got termed.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Reflective Journal 15

1. Kaity says:

I am so glad you got someone who has been harassing you out of your life. But why does he hate you so much? What tension has gotten between you two? I am glad he got termed because with that kind of note, no one deserves to be treated that way.