Weekly reflective journal 8

This week for my Creativity and Innovation class we had to choose to do an activity that had to do with our salon (group), I joined the food group because I love to eat and I enjoy cooking. We decided to go to Downtown Disney and eat at Bongos, it’s a Cuban restaurant. The food was amazing and the ambience of the restaurant was even more amazing, there was a live band playing and 2 dancers dancing around while we ate, it was such a great experience. After we finished eating we decided to walk around Downtown Disney, we got milkshakes from Ghirardelli, we shopped, we had a great time.

Coming to Disney has been one of the best decision I’ve made, it has made me grow as a person and getting to meet people from all over the world is also a plus. It has also made me  become more independent, I love the feeling of doing things on my own and not have to depend on anyone.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Weekly reflective journal 8

1. That looks amazing and it great to hear your breaking out your shell. When I first met you, you were really shy and barely social with people in the program. It great to hear your enjoying your experience but most importantly growing as a person too. Its great all around!

2. The food looks delicious. I always walk by Bongos and say I’m going to come back but still haven’t had the chance. I love that you get to do fun activities like that for your class. I also suggest you try Paradiso 37 at Downtown Disney it was really good also. I do agree with you this program has definitely made more independent just sometimes i think it would have been better if I would have waited till I was done with school.

3. Account Deleted says:

The food looks amazing. I am also taking creative innovation and in the Foodie salon. Wish my group went here. I will defiantly be going here after seeing your pictures!! glad you had fun.