Weekly Reflective Journal #5

It wasn’t too long until I started both of my Disney classes. I am currently taking Organizational Leadership and Experiential Learning. I am so glad that I am taking these classes because they are more than just sitting in a classroom and just writing and listening. There’s actually a lot more hands on activities going on and lots of philosophical questions and self discoveries!

My professor for Organizational Leadership is named Aaron and the professor for Experiential Learning is named Debbi. Both are awesome teachers and have their own style of teaching.

In Organizational Leadership, I discovered my communication style is amiable. Amiable people like to please others and are usually the hippies of the group. However, the disadvantage of me being amiable is that people will take advantage of me until I break. While in Experiential Learning, I learned that my learning style is experiencing. The experiencing style learning are those who find meaning from deep involvements.

I am very happy to learn more about myself because I am still unsure on what I want to do in the future; but that doesn’t stop me from discovering and experiencing all the wonderful things that Disney has to offer.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Reflective Journal #5

1. After just reading the last post you made about the way another housekeeper spoke to you make sure that you take the information you learned in class and use it to your advantage. What do amiable communicators need to do to ensure they are heard and respected? Practice those skills.