Weekly Reflective Journal #2

After a long and tiresome week at Disney, many things has happened everyday after arrival. I remembered having to attend a welcoming housing session and also Traditions. I truly enjoyed the housing session because when you walk inside the Commons Clubhouse, there were DJs and loud music playing all around. It felt like a party and I never expected that they would take a presentation into the next level.

Disney is so incredible with their events that you would never expect. I assumed at first the housing session was going to be just a boring presentation, but Disney made the atmosphere and environment like such a groovy and cozy environment!

I remembered a lady named Sara Smiles who presented about the basic guidelines on what goes on the program. She was the most fascinating lady I have ever encountered. The way she talked and sang sounded like if she was once a character performer or if she had been a voice actress in a Disney movie. She was so funny and charming and presented great qualities being on stage. I hope to be like her one day because she inspires me not to just be a boring presenter on stage, but to show some amusement and entertainment.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly Reflective Journal #2

1. You were welcomed in a robust manner, keep expecting that from many housing activities. Making sure to set a positive tone during welcome events will help ease a lot of the nervous energy that might be happening due to the new surroundings and expectations.