Weekly reflective journal 2

Traditions! It was fun but tiring, our instructors made sure we had fun and laughed alot. We had a little tour of Magic Kingdom, But the best part was getting our name tags and Disney id’s. I went to Magic Kingdom with my roomates and let me just say it was nothing like I remembered it when I was younger it seemed more magical now then it did before, or maybe its because I was more excited now that I knew the story behind it. while I was walking through Magic Kingdom I couldnt help but think about the four keys that they emphasized in traditions (Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency) and how the cast memebers really make magic happen for the guests. I had the chance to see the Fire work show, it was breathtaking, it was truly a magical moment!

I also had to take the language test for spanish, I passed, so ill be getting a new name tag with the spanish pin on it. I start training next week, I am ecstatic to start working at Art of Animation Resort.

castle

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Weekly reflective journal 2

1. Yes, now that YOU will help make the Magic that Disney is so famous for, your excitement will undoubtedly grow. You will have no choice but to look around and find not only the Hidden Mickey’s throughout the parks but also the execution of the Four Keys. As you look, remember that your critical eye now will support your own understanding of a professional approach to service but also you should think about your role as a leader. How you will encourage a professional approach to work by your future employees?