Question for a former Disney Student

Hello Disney Students,

I am currently a student at New York City Tech of Techlogy, City University of New York. I am currently majoring in Hospitality Management and got accepted to Fall Advantage Disney College Program 2014. My question is how far is the Airport from the complexes in where we going to be staying at, for example Vista Way?

One Response to Question for a former Disney Student

1. Hi there new Disney CP!

First of all, Congratulations! I’m sure you’re very excited and a little bit nervous on your adventure into Disney. My name is Timothy and I am a Disney CP Alumn, please feel free to ask any additional questions in the future if needed.

In regards to your question, the nearest (and really the only accessible) airport is Orlando International Airport. It is approximately a 20-25 min drive to Vista Way which is where you will be checking-in. Disney does not provide transport to and from the airport but according to their official website, they recommend Mears Transportation which departs from baggage claim every 20-25 minutes.

http://cp.disneycareers.com/en/onboarding/fl/pre-arrival-information/check-in-details/

-See “If Traveling by Air”

Hope this helps answer your question!