Journal 9

This past week has been super fun! After I worked and left class on Thursday my friends and I embarked on a road trip up to NYC! It has been so much fun for me because I had the chance to show some of my closest friends I made on the program around the city. I am still in mid trip and we leave tomorrow and are staying in my friends house in PA and then we are going to visit Phila for a day and then drive on down to Washington D.C. This trip is defiantly going to be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Journal 9

1. thaychar says:

Wow! NO INVITE? HAHA. I hope your having fun. Be safe ! Say hi to my new york city friends if you know who they are. Definitely a lifetime opportunity.

2. Idaliz De Leon says:

Dear Greg,

That sounds like such an unforgettable experience! I have never been on a road trip but I hope to eventually along the west coast. I am sure it was great to show your friends our amazing city and I bet there was a sense of pride you felt showing them around. It is also nice to take a break from Disney because you come back feeling refreshed and with a new perspective.