Journal # 13

Since last week, I started my training in Quick service food and beverage. I love it!! The excitement and the rush of the kitchen keep me happy and full of energy all the time. However, compare with my housekeeping role it is almost the same. I have to make sure that I know how to manage my time to complete my task successfully in order to deliver a quick and safe service to our guests. The only thing that I am struggling is the work hours just because I used to work in the mornings, but now I am always closing in my new location. However, I am enjoying to the fullest the direct interaction that now I have with the guests at Magic Kingdom every day. I never thought I would enjoy as much as I do talking and interacting with the guests. I am more than happy to discover that I love interacting; I love to respond other people questions and concerns. I definitely love to make others feel happy and welcome every day.

2 Responses to Journal # 13

1. Hey Karina!

Its awesome to hear that you were able to transfer to Quick Service Food and Beverage while extending your stay at Disney. I can only imagine how great it feels to work at Magic Kingdom and interact with guests. You sound like you are having a splendid time, and having a wonderful experience. Ill be participating in the Disney College Program this Fall in the Quick Service Food and Beverage department. Thank you for your pleasant reflection!

2. Hello Mattew!

Thank you for your comment. I am definately having the most extraordinary time of my life here at WDW. I am super excited and happy for all of you guys that are going to become part of our Disney’s family. You are going to have one of the best experiences of your life. So, get ready for all the new changes that might happen not just in your personal life but also as a professional. Be aware of all the opportunities, networking experiences, but also have fun. As a cast member we have a lot of opportunities to grow and enjoy our experince at disney to the fullest.