Journal # 11

I never realized how valuable my job position is.  Being working as a housekeeper for the past three months have helped me to value more what I have, but also become even more detail-oriented and organize when it comes to time management. I might just clean rooms, but for others I made the day more valuable. A few days ago, I was walking in my building and while I was in one of the halls on my way to my section, I saw two kids playing with the special touches that I made.  They were smiling and making fun of how silly and funny the little animal made of towels looked like. At the moment I realized that I just do not clean rooms I also make my guests smile, specially the smallest ones.  I guess that was my magical moment. That moment when I see my guest smiling and having fun with something that might look insignificant and small for some people, but that might bring so much happiness to others.

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Journal # 11

1. What a pleasure to read. This post is perfect for your portfolio and a great conversation piece in an interview!