Read and React 5

The classes that I took in Disney have been very effective and interesting to me.  The one that stood out most would have to be experiential learning.  In this class we have learned mostly about ourselves, and how we each learn individually.  We have taken an online assessment and we were each categorized with our own learning style.  All together there are nine learning styles, and I was placed in a balance learning style.  This means that I am capable of working throughout all nine of them easily.                                                                 One of the concepts that I found very interesting and beneficial to me was circuit learning.  Circuit learning is a concept used to learn on your own and to see what information you can collect from observing.  A good example of circuit learning was shown to us in class, when our professor set the classroom up with different exercises, and we had to choose three activities that we wanted to participate in just by it being described to us.  The tricky part was that we had to choose 2 activities that we wanted to do and one that we didn’t.  The interesting part was that we found the activity that we didn’t want to do the most entertaining to us.  What we have learned from circuit learning is that learning on your own can be very beneficial because you are not limited to how much you could learn and you are also not limited on time.  This class has really taught me a lot about myself and has been very helpful towards my education.

Steven Kushmakov

Food and Beverage

Caribbean Beach Resort

This entry was posted in Read and React 5. Bookmark the permalink.