What time is the 3 o’clock parade?

Most people who work in magic kingdom get the same question over and over. What time is the 3 0′ clock parade? Sometimes you have to read aroud what they are saying. If there in frontierland asking that questions, that just what to know when it’s gonna reach them.

I work in Downtown Disney in goofys and I get a lot of repeated questions but I know that something’s don’t seem as obvious to people who do not see it everyday. I know how vactions are you jus want to relax and have fun. I love to create magic to children of all ages. Here’s a time and place for everything and I have developed great patience and understand just by doing my everyday job.

This entry was posted in Read and React 4. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to What time is the 3 o’clock parade?

1. hsrtyuksel says:

I am sure everytime you here this question you want to state the obvious “you are saying it now, 3 o’clock. But as you stated they just want to know what time it is it reaches them but they just word it incorrectly. I have noticed when vacationers are vacationing they leave everything at home, meaning even noticing the obvious. The most common question I here at times when I come across guests is “Where is Disney World?” I am like..”uhh, you are in Disney Worl.” But I understand it is Magic Kingdom. I believe with questions such as these I tend to develop a second language as to how to understand people and communicate with them. Ironically, it helps.

Hasret Yuksel
    Housekeeping
    Port Orleans Riverside