Money management

During the past couple weeks here in Florida, time management has been very important. Staying on top of deadlines and work schedule and I have been doing very well. Many people also need to thank about money management. Most people back at home didn’t buy groceries, food; cleaning products; hygiene. Now there own there own and they can’t balance fun with necessities and bills. If you give yourself a budget at the being of the week or biweekly, you can save a lot of money, and have more money for fun. For one person I spend thirty dollars  every two weeks on food and I put aside twenty dollars out of each check so my phone bill is covered. Now that means that if I have 4 checks with a average of  640 dollars a month, I’m only taking 70 dollars for food and 80 for my phone bill.  That leaves me with 490 for fun and emergencies. All you have to do is plan from he beginning and you’ll have or your nickels in a bag. 

This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Money management

1. Disney provides so many lessons and managing a budget is one important one. Make sure to check Eyes and Ears and the Portal to find discounts to local business. This will help as well.