My first impression

It was five in the morning when I arrived to Vista Way. When I checked the time you would think there wouldn’t be anybody there. Frankly, there was a line formed and I was told that they will start taking everyone in around seven o’clock. Happily, when it was seven we started to move. What I noticed was everyone is on task and punctual. They do not leave or begin anything a minute before or after, it is on the dot. I can tell time managemnt is extremely imortant because they are very disciplined about it. Everything, was extremely organized. It was like an assembly line. Each person had a duty and it was right there next to it. Especially when I got to castings. They were all so friendly and helpful. The way they were organized was amazing and very impressive. They did such a good job with the set up.
I already picked up so much on the first day. The fact that time management is important, being punctual and organized. These three perspectives are one of the most important things in one’s career and Disney proved it on my first day. As well as being friendly and helpful. I am sure I am going to learn a lot and enjoy it at the same time.

About hsrtyuksel

I always knew I was a people's person. Always enjoyed spending time, talking to people and learn many new and interesting things from them. Basically, learning and providing them what I know.
This entry was posted in Reflective Photo Journals. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to My first impression

1. TIME MANAGEMENT that is what it is all about. Keep focused on your goals and make sure that you remember that timing is everything. Good Luck.

2. jenniferm says:

Yes, time management is very important here in Disney and I am very appriciate at the fact that they are teaching us how to control our time and know how to value time as much as possible! At disney everyone is efficient and gets the job done clean and clear! I love it!