Urban Glass Winter Student Scholarship
Winter classes listings: https://urbanglass.org/classes?semester=winter .
Scholarship deadline: December 8th,2019
Please share this deadline with your communities, and we look forward to reviewing their applications! The scholarship application can he found here
A few highlights coming up in January include:
Alexander will be working in both the flame shop and hot shop, making parts that will fit together mechanically as optical and other devices.
Morgan will be encouraging experimentation and considering the potential of waste glass by using refuse and recycling in the kiln.
Designing with Glass
with Nicole Lahy
Intensive | 5 Sessions: January 21 — January 25
Tuesday, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Nicole is a former graphic designer who will teach students design principles and an introduction to Adobe Illustrator to then apply to stained glass projects.
Apple Restoration & Waterproofing
A Construction company with over 30 years of business is seeking a Estimator Project Manager Intern
Estimator Project Manager Intern- Part-time: 16 Hours Per Week /$15 Per Hour
Duties:The role of Project Manager is as a team leader and requires leadership responsibilities
- Soliciting, estimating, bidding and procuring of projects.Interfacing with customers for their assigned projects
- See that submittals, tests, mock-ups, and approvals are completed properly and efficiently.
- Overall responsibility for planning and monitoring of project schedules
- Visit projects on intermittent basis, or as needed, and remain in touch with the ongoing site conditions and the progress of the project.
- Review and track costs throughout the project.
- Manage the successful completion of every job.
Please send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org