Fall 2020 applications for graduate study in Civil Engineering in Iowa State University are being accepted!
Below are the available department and programs:
· CCEE Graduate Prospective Student information
· ISU CCEE Research Opportunities
· ISU CCEE Faculty by Focus Area (faculty profiles)
· CCEE Graduate Admission Requirements
Interested students can apply at no cost using the CCEE Preapplication. Should they qualify for our graduate programs after a preapp review, we will encourage them to complete the full Admissions application (that app does have a fee).
Applicants interested in on-campus MS or PhD programs who have successfully completed an ISU Admissions app by January 15, 2020 will be invited to the ISU CCEE Prospective Student Weekend, March 5-7, 2020. Selected applications will be provided free travel and lodging for this event.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Professor Anne Marie Sowder at email@example.com or Dawn Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Solar Green Energy- an energy company located in New York that grew tremendously in the past six months since the laws of solar and better rebates converting buildings to LED, is currently looking for good interns and full-time job as a LeD lighting installer.
The projects are mostly located in New York City.
Visit company website to know more: https://www.sologreenenergy.com
If interested, contact Esther Rein at email@example.com
Apple Restoration & Waterproofing – a Construction company with over 30 years of business is seeking a recent graduate with a 30 Hr OSHA card for full-time Project Manager position.
- Soliciting, estimating, bidding and procuring of projects.
- Interfacing with customers for their assigned projects.
- See that submittals, tests, mock-ups, and approvals are completed properly and efficiently.
- Overall responsibility for planning and monitoring of project schedules.
- Visit projects on intermittent basis, or as needed, and remain in touch with the ongoing site. conditions and the progress of the project.
- Review and track costs throughout the project.
- Manage the successful completion of every job.
Salary to be discussed. If interested, please send resumes to Lauren Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple Restoration & Waterproofing
61 Jefferson Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206
SHPE-NYC Latinos in Sustainability group demonstrates SHPE-NYC and its leadership’s commitment to a sustainable future through innovative engineering, collaborative forums and education.The goal is to nurture and grow a community within SHPE that strives for a sustainable world. SHPE will continue to grow their Sustainability focused programming with Technical Presentations, Guest Speakers and Networking events and now a Fellowship Program!
About the Latinos in Sustainability Fellowship Program
The Latinos In Sustainability Fellowship Program will provide a selected student with a semester long hands-on experience in leadership and coordination around sustainability. The student will assist the program lead and other professionals on the team to:
- Promote Latinos In Sustainability and SHPE’s mission
- Coordinate events and collaborate with partners
- Strategize around workforce collaboration
- Organize training opportunities for our community
The fellowship will have a stipend for $500 and will expect 3-4 hours of work per week, over the course of a semester, in partnership with the program lead and other professionals on the team. There will also be a mandatory virtual weekly check-in and 2-3 in person check-ins.
If interested please submit a resume and a cover letter describing your interest in working in sustainability and in a leadership role in SHPE. Please submit this to email@example.com by December 9th.
If you have any questions regarding the role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empire Architectural Metal and Glass Corp. is looking for someone to fill an full time entry level position within their company.
- Manage bid solicitations (emails) and
- Print out architectural drawings for our estimating, drafting and project management departments.
- Eventually this position will be responsible for project submittals, generating hardware cuts, and other additional responsibilities as they grow into their role.
There will definitely be room to move up within the company. This will be a great place to start as you will be able to soak up a lot of information.
They are located in Queens, NY (College Point).
Office hours: Monday-Friday from either 7:00AM-4:00PM or 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
If interested, please send your resume to Maximo Nazario at email@example.com
Empire Architectural Metal & Glass Corp.
14-50 118th St, College Point, NY 11356
Office: (718) 321-1697 Ext 103 Fax: (718) 463-8176