Apply through link :
Position Summary: EN-POWER GROUP, founded in 2003, is an engineering firm that designs, develops, and delivers comprehensive and integrated energy solutions for any building type, from concept to completion. As a growing company, EN-POWER GROUP aims to provide a collaborative working environment and supports employees’ professional development by helping them pursue their technical interests through diverse hands-on experiences. Our team, composed of engineers, energy managers, analysts, and sustainability experts, focuses on energy efficiency and resiliency in order to strengthen long-term facility planning and maximize project payback.
The position is based in our Midtown Manhattan office and is an ideal opportunity for an Engineering student looking to join a motivated group within the Engineering industry.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with EN-POWER GROUP, you will perform site visits to document as-built conditions and update drawings accordingly.
- Perform site visits to document as-built conditions
- Update plans to reflect as-built conditions from information obtained during site visits
- Create and update documentation required for close-out with the Department of Buildings (DOB)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Job Requirements:
- Mechanical drafting experience with AutoCAD
- Ability to identify HVAC and mechanical systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Adobe experience (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
Required Personal Qualifications:
- Demonstrated passion for energy efficiency and clean energy technology
- Collaborative personality, strong team player
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning
- Proven ability to work independently and within in a team environment, and to proactively identify problems and solutions
- Pre-tax Travel & Phone Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Benefits include: Company Activities, Lunch & Learns
EN-POWER GROUP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications, EN‑POWER GROUP will only be able to contact those candidates who are being most actively considered. Please bear in mind if you are selected for an interview we will contact you within 30 days of reviewing your application. However, if we think your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details in our database and contact you in the future.