Filicia Hopkinson Journal Entry 15

December 2, Today I will be working on making a logo spread the for the logos I did for Lisa a few weeks back. It is a mind numbing task that is not easy to do when you are lacking sleep. At first I bunch up the logos too much. About twenty per page, to many to be viewed by themselves so I decreased the number of logos per page by ten. I had some difficulty putting the longer worded logos on the same page so I had to decreased the size of most of the logos by ten or twenty percent. Within a few hours I was done and there wasn’t much left to do. While grouping the college’s logos it made me realize how subconsciously I really do dislike working with logos. Whether it comes to designing them or dealing with them as a whole. I just can not wrap my head around it. It is a weakness that I must get over even if I am only interested in web design and web development. I have three more days left until my internship is done and I can honestly say that I am still not to keen on the design field and if you are not happy doing a job then most likely it is going to suck. But, hey, I am simply going by what a co-worker continually mentions when he comes into a work. Then again it might just be the fact that he’s working with C.U.N.Y., who knows.