Filicia Hopkinson Journal Entry 13

November 24, and I am still battling my cold along with dealing with a lost voice. As bad as that sounds, it was not, besides the occasional bouts of almost sneezing everything else was fine. While working on a few projects the art director approached me stating that there was a few things I needed to do. Following, I learned that I will be doing some logos, not necessarily designing them, just typing out the department names and offices. If you are thinking that that sounds boring, once again you would be right. It was extremely repetitive, type the name of the department, then create an outline from the text, then white out everything. It was so mind-numbingly boring that I made a few mistakes here and there. However, nothing that could not be fixed with a simple retype and overwriting the file before anyone sees. I may have started off a bit slow but I managed to finish everything before the end of the day. Currently I am waiting for my next project, which Lisa tells me will be a little bit more creative. I am happy but not too happy, still not into the whole graphic design aspect. And when your next door office worker having a small breakdown about a project that was due yesterday it all does not seem to appetizing. However, I’m starting to like web design again so there is that. Oh, and I finally sneezed, NOW that was the biggest highlight of the day. With that done I could actually concentrate on what needs to be done.