Filicia Hopkinson Journal Entry 2

September 21, 2015 Once again I am unsure of what to write about, but I will try my best. The last time I wrote, it was about my redesigning my website so it can be more responsive. Currently the design that I have in mind seems a little bit too restrictive at the moment. However, thankfully it was something that could be fixed with a few angled adjustments, so it was not a big deal. As to my resume and pdf portfolio there was some pieces I decided to take out due to them either being incomplete or generally not up to par. I decided to add a lot more print pieces to it since I have more of those pieces than I do for web design. Which is frankly kind of sad, since I once preferred web design to graphic design I still do I suppose, but one must do with what they have. In between redesigns and coding, I look for web design/graphic design internships and bookmark them for later use. When I get tired of coding, I usually go through my pdf portfolio and see what can be done there instead of relaxing for a bit. I see that some of my business cards need some updating and so does some of the graphics in the portfolio. Since the portfolio cover is based on the old design I once had for it, I decided to bring in the design from my website to tie the two pieces together. Becoming an electrician is starting to look really good at the moment.