NANCY ACEVEDO ENTRY#8

Lately I have been just working on the same thing. Basically, revising and making sure that they work. One of my biggest challenges so far has been getting to know the shop’s style (their brand identity). It is easier for me to create something that they think will work if I understand better how they will like to present themselves. Another challenge has been focusing on everything from the internship while managing my other classes. It is difficult for me to give the same amount of time to all of my work pieces.

So far I’ve enjoyed interning at Tread, because the people are nice and friendly. Everyone that works there throws their little bit of criticism to whatever I create which definitely helps me in the long run since they’ve been working there for a while. The signs I made for the different kinds of bike look completely different now than how they first started. I am very pleased with how they have developed because it works better with the shop’s look. I hope that when I am done with all the revisions, it will be something that my boss will approve of and hopefully print out for it to be displayed.