Entry #1

I found out about this internship opportunity through my classmate Dorian last semester. He told me he was interning at the Faculty Commons at City Tech and how they were looking to hire new people for Spring ’15. Dorian told me I should apply, and I did.

First, I emailed the Faculty Commons team showing my interest in the position. They emailed me back saying I should send them my resume and digital portfolio within a month or so. Then, the application process officially started. They invited in for an interview, and I had to create a physical portfolio for it. That was an interesting experience, since I got to look at previous projects I worked on many years ago.

The interview went well, and a few days later I received an email saying I had been selected to be part of the Faculty Commons team. I’m so glad I got the job! I started the program on January 13th and it has been a great experience so far.

One thought on “Entry #1

1. Joel Mason

Overall, good writing. However, try to be a more specific. For example, explain to your readers “why it has been a great experience so far.”

Professor Mason