Providing Over 70 Years of Quality Service to the Hospitality Industry

Personal Travel Blog

For the tourists who want to explore the beauty of the New York City, I would say the MoMA(Museum of Modern Art) is a great place to visit. If you are into arts, this is the best spot for you to find not only the world famous paintings, but also the sculptures by distinguished artists. I personally love Van Gogh, and the MoMA has his one of the most popular pieces called “Starry night”. You can appreciate this work before your eyes as well as other well-known pieces. Almost 200,000 works from all over the globe are displayed that you have to spend your whole day if you dare to see one by one. In addition, there is a MoMA Design Store that attracts numerous people inside where you can purchase accessories, toys, home decor, you name it. It’d be better for you to be full of energy if you decide to visit this splendid museum filled with countless works.

In terms of foods, there are ethnic neighborhoods from all over the world in New York City. If you crave for something different after your tough work from the workplace, now you only need to choose where to travel within the NYC, for there are many options such as Korea town, China town, Little India, Little Italy, and etc. Though NYC is well-known for its pizza, steak, and cheese cake, I would recommend people to adventure themselves since this is the area you can enjoy different kinds of food every single day.

1. R Abreu

Hello Garam,

Starry night is one of my favorite paintings