… Read More
Category: Surveys & Quizzes
Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm Via Zoom
Logged-in faculty members can clone this course. Learn More!
NY Times Travel Section
- Strikes, Delays and Lost Luggage: How to Survive Air Travel This SummerWith Memorial Day approaching, we compiled a guide to help you navigate the year’s most hectic season in the skies.The New York Times
- A British Fabric Collection That Feels Straight Out of ‘Bridgerton’Plus: a hotel in Portugal that highlights regional artisans, objects from an architectural duo and more recommendations from T Magazine.
- Delays and Cancellations: Know Your Rights, and Book WiselyThe F.A.A. has made changes to cut down on chaos, but choosing your flights defensively, and knowing what you’re entitled to, can help.Christine Chung
- How to Plan Around Strikes in EuropeAcross Europe, workers have been walking out over pay disputes and labor conditions, and the turmoil will extend into the summer travel season. But they don’t have to disrupt your trip.Ceylan Yeginsu
- Airfares: As Costs Rise, Flexibility Is KeyInternational ticket prices, especially, will be high, but not getting locked into dates or destinations can keep costs down. And consider “skiplagging.”Elaine Glusac
Find Library Materials
Ursula C. Schwerin Library
New York City College of Technology, C.U.N.Y
300 Jay Street, Library Building - 4th Floor
This course is based on the following course(s):