Below please find links and support materials to help you succeed in this course and beyond.
Library Resource guide
The HMGT Librarian, Monica Berger, created this effective guide for students, everyone should use it to help use the library resources more efficiently.
The Purdue OWL should be used by every college student submitting any type of writing assignment, it is so well organized and accurate.
- National Restaurant Association Research and Trends
- National Restaurant Association COVID 19 Guidelines
- more to come
- All in the Industry, https://heritageradionetwork.org/series/all-in-the-industry/
- Be a Better Guide, https://www.beabetterguide.com/
- Cherry Bombe Radio, https://cherrybombe.com/radio-cherry-bombe
- Inside Julia’s Kitchen, https://heritageradionetwork.org/series/inside-julias-kitchen/
- Flatbush and Main, https://www.brooklynhistory.org/podcasts/
- Fortune on Stage: The Most Powerful Women, https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/cadence13/the-most-powerful-women
- Suite Spot, https://www.travelmediagroup.com/suite-spot-hotel-marketing-podcast/