HMGT1101Goodladf2020

active 3 months, 4 weeks ago
HMGT1101Goodladf2020
Hospitality Management
HMGT1101

Prof. Goodlad guides students through an overview of the history, likely directions and organizational structure of the hospitality industry and its role in local, national and global economies. Students are introduced to the nature and scope of the hospitality industry, basic terminology, management concepts, career path explorations and the department’s mission and culture.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty. It has been cloned or re-cloned 5 times; view clones.

Sports Tourism in NYC

New York City is the place to be! It is the home to a population of about 18.8 million people. […] See MoreSports Tourism in NYC

The Greatest Retail Spots in NYC

HMGT-1101-Personal-Travel-BlogDownload See MoreThe Greatest Retail Spots in NYC

Weekly Reflection

The advice the panelist have shared today made me gain more confidence to work harder for my […] See MoreWeekly Reflection

Retail tourism is important to the economy of NYC, as evident in how many shopping districts there […] See More

What a great suggestion. So many people sacrificed everything for the chance to enter the USA […] See More

Parks and museums is a great way to pursue happiness. I like that, in fact I recently when to the […] See More