The advice the panelist have shared today made me gain more confidence to work harder for my career and never have second thoughts on my career choices. One of the panelist said don’t just know, we should apply. I would apply myself to have faith in the process of attending college and gaining excellent grades to become a chef or flight attendant or both at the same time because they are my two dream jobs. I can do them one after the other if I choose too. I should trust and cherish the process on becoming a chef or flight attendant because great things comes to those who wait and work hard for their future. I should always keep my head forward and avoid distractions because this is my life.
Visit my portfolio to learn more about me, my teaching, service, and scholarship.
Visit me during office hours by linking to my zoom office on Tuesday between 11:30am and 1:00pm and Wednesday, between 2:30 and 4:00.
Logged-in faculty members can clone this course. Learn More!
- Belle, Sebastian and MeFollowing the world’s twee-est band down the Pacific Coast after a divorce and the death of a parent.Claire Dederer
- A Singaporean Chocolatier Infusing Sweets With Seaweed, Curry and Satay SpicePlus: a French hotel in Tribeca, an Italian fashion exhibition and more recommendations from T Magazine.
- For sale: A Luminous Shophouse in Penang for $645,000Malaysia’s housing market has seen a surge in transactions recently, though prices are being held in check by a glut of inventory, brokers say.Alison Gregor
- Whatever Happened to Those Self-Service Passport Kiosks at Airports?More than 80 percent of all travelers entering the U.S. are now verified by facial recognition. The loss of older, seemingly more convenient methods has many perplexed. And then there are the privacy issues.Heather Murphy
- Help! A French Car Rental Company Charged Me Fees for Speeding Tickets I Never Received!When the company said it couldn’t reveal what a driver had done wrong, he got suspicious. Was it a scam? In the end, privacy laws and bureaucracy took the blame.Seth Kugel